Anenome

Anenome

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

First Day Back!

So, the first day back is over! The GIS/GPS class looks like it's gonna be challenging but fun. Physics on the other hand is going to be one of the biggest drags of the semester. I can barely understand the prof and...well....let's just see how my math is after a few years of not really using it much!  Waiting to see what Sci Communication is like tomorrow and then a taste of Marine bio on friday, among other things. I have my first exam on the 31st, so the semester is shaping up to be challenging, to say the least.

So, now I have to find my center again and stop worrying about stuff like "should I buy this book or save the money for food"?

Still, all is good. Saw some friends throughout the day, and it made me happy that all of them called out to me even before I saw them.

It's time to buckle down and start doing my physics reading and homework already!

If anyone wants to bring me on as an intern or volunteer for something, I'd love to fill out an app -- I'm trying to get a little more experience under my belt this semester or next summer in preparation for applying to grad schools.

I'll talk a little more about marine bio in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment